- Use for planting of bulbs, tree seedlings, tomato plants, onion sets,
grass plugs, annuals, etc.
- Use for loosening soil as needed.
Tree, Shrub & Bush Feeding
- Drill holes 2 feet apart around the extremity of the Drip Area. Fill every
other hole with fertilizer and fill the other holes with
gravel so sides won't fall in while watering.
- Avoid breaking up your FERTILIZING TREE SPIKES by drilling holes straight down
around the tree's drip area. Put in FERTILIZER SPIKES.
- Drill holes under sidewalks for outdoor electric wiring, sprinkler systems, etc.
- Drill holes by railroad ties, rock walls, and home foundations for
insecticide treatments, termite barrier, wiring, etc.
- Drill holes for taking soil samples.
- Use the Weed Muncher for removing weeds from your lawn